You can get science-based information about language learning in childhood in the form of comics.
(Linked site: https://kotoboo.org/)
Q, How do children learn their Mother tongue?
- LANGUAGE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND!
- 6000 LANGUAGES
- HOW DO WE PRESERVE THE DIVERSITY OF THE WORLD’S LANGUAGES?
- IS A WRITING SYSTEM NECESSARY FOR LANGUAGE?
Q, How does a baby learn two (or more) languages?
Q, How language learning opportunities can be created in screens？
Q, What home moments are best for learning language?
- LEARNING THROUGH INTERACTIONS
- A DIALOGUE IN DISGUISE
- NURTURING A PASSION
- CONVERSATION STARTERS
- WHY DO WE TALK TO BABIES THE WAY WE DO?
Q, What is the giant leap a child needs to get to written language?
- LITERACY FOR BEGINNERS
- INVENTING LANGUAGE
- CAN READING BE TAUGHT THROUGH MOVEMENT?
- DO WE NEED TO TEACH HANDWRITING THESE DAYS?
Q.Are sign languages processed by the brain like spoken languages?